Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Next Stop - Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

I'll keep this one short and to the point.  Tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m., I will takeoff for Mongolia.  Twenty-seven hours and 8,000 miles later, I'll land in the capital city of Ulaanbaatar on Saturday night around 10:30 p.m.  That's right. The next night I'll arrive.  I'll be exactly on the opposite side of the globe and 12 hours ahead of Lexington time.  That kinda messes with my head.

I'm really looking forward to this adventure.  Mongolia wasn't even on my radar a few short months ago.  I'm very thankful for the opportunity, and I look forward to seeing Hatnaa and finally meeting his family.

I love my wife and all my family and will miss them dearly.  Thank goodness for Skype and Facetime!  Thank you to everyone for your encouraging words.  I'll be posting some pictures by Sunday!  I'm glad to have you along for the ride.  Talk to you soon.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment