Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back in Ulaanbaatar

Took an incredible 3 day journey to the countryside this weekend and just returned to UB.  I'm pretty wiped out so this will be short.  I wanted to post a few photos to tantalize you...HAHA!  I took more than 800 photos.  You know how this works...I'm going through them all and picking out the best.  I'll post a few on the blog and create a link to a photo upload service so that you can see them at your leisure.

Enjoy!


We stayed in a Ger camp last night.  These were my digs! (Night before last, we stayed in a privately-owned Ger.  That one gets its own special post because it was an exprerience unlike any other!)

 
Hatnaa and me at the Erdene Zuu Monastery - Mongolia's first Buddhist monastery founded in 1586.

 

 
Bactrian Camels (double-hump) on the steppe plains of Central Mongolia.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment