Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

The Animals and Nomads of the Mongolian Steppe Plains

I know that blog posts about meetings are boring to some folks, but the meetings are important to my mission in Mongolia.  Blogging about them helps me to keep up with the conversations and serve as a record of my impressions and discussions.

The cultural aspects of life in Mongolia are equally important. Everyone wants to know about real LIFE in Mongolia...the sights, sounds and goings-on.  This post is dedicated to the animals and nomads of Mongolia that I've encountered.  The photos speak for themselves.  I took these on the way to and from Khurkhorum this past weekend.  The animals have thousands acres of unfenced plains to roam usually herded by the nomads.  Enjoy!
 
My Favorite Photo of the Trip!

 
Like father, like son.  Life as a Nomad!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment